Vintage Uni-vibe Tone with Modern Tempo Control
Get vintage tones and modern functionality with the JHS Unicorn Analog Uni-vibe pedal. The Unicorn breaks new ground by marrying a vintage photocell modulator with a modern tap tempo function. No more dialing in close enough speeds – now you can get the perfect tempo every time. The thick, swirling tones of the JHS Unicorn deliver the unmistakable sound of a classic Uni-vibe. The Speed knob lets you dial in precise 1/4 note, 1/8 note, dotted 1/8 note, and triplet rhythms. Add the classic Uni-vibe sound to your rig with JHS’s Unicorn.
JHS Unicorn Uni-vibe Chorus/Vibrato Pedal at a Glance:
- Vintage tone and modern tempo control
- JHS pedals are handcrafted tone machines
Vintage tone and modern tempo controlThe JHS Unicorn’s all-analog circuitry and photocell modulator deliver glorious vintage-vibed tones that digital just can’t conjure. A detented Speed knob lets you dial in precise 1/4 note, 1/8 note, dotted 1/8 note, and triplet rhythms unavailable in most vibrato/chorus pedals. Use the Unicorn’s expression/tap tempo jack to control the speed remotely and precisely. You can even control the tempo via other pedals like the Panther Cub Delay, or take control of other pedal’s tempo setting with the Unicorn.
JHS pedals are handcrafted tone machinesWhen you plug your guitar into a JHS pedal like the Unicorn, you’re tapping into care and passion that few manufacturers put into their products. Each JHS pedal is hand built and tested by the JHS team in Kansas City, Missouri. Because they design their pedals for specific musical purposes, we’re sure there’s a JHS pedal that’s perfect for any player’s rig.
JHS Unicorn Uni-vibe Chorus/Vibrato Pedal Features:
- Vintage-style photocell, all-analog vibrato/chorus unit
- Tap tempo control and 4 speed ratios let you dial in your perfect sound
- 4-position speed control includes 1/4 note, 1/8 note, dotted 1/8 note, and triplet settings
- Volume control lets you add up to 9dB of boost
- Mini toggle switches between wet/dry mixes
- Tap/exp input lets you hook up an expression pedal or footswitch for tap tempo control
- Tap input/output allows external tap controller or tap slaving
- True bypass switching preserves your tone when the effect is disabled
- Ruggedly built and handwired pedal
Get classic, all-analog vibrato/chorus tones with the JHS Unicorn!