Buy Guitar Pedals
ISP Technologies Decimator II Noise Reduction Pedal
ISP Technologies Decimator II Noise Reduction Pedal.
1 in stock
ISP’s Decimator II guitar pedal ups the ante over the original Decimator design to give you even better noise reduction. An 1/8 phone cord lets two pedals directly track your axe, delivering amazing tracking performance. You can use one block of Decimator between your guitar and amp and a second in your effects loop. Decimator II sports linearized Time Vector Processing in its expander tracking, giving you incredibly smooth sustained-note decay that’s virtually free of release rippling. For the ultimate in electric guitar noise reduction, put an ISP Decimator II in your signal chain.
ISP Decimator Noise Reduction Pedal Features at a Glance:
- 2 new pending patents covering innovative improvements over the original Decimator
- 1/8 phone cord allows 2 pedals to directly track your axe
- Offers the same tracking performance of ISP’s professional ProRack G system
- Use 1 block of Decimator between your guitar and amp and a second in your effects loop
- Linearized Time Vector Processing improves release-response smoothness and transparency
- Virtually eliminates release ripple for buttery-smooth note decay