Re-creates Classic CE-1 and CE-2 Modulation Effects
The CE-1 Chorus Ensemble was the first BOSS pedal, and its spacious modulated effects are still coveted by guitarists four decades later. The BOSS CE-2W Chorus Waza Craft Special Edition pedal re-creates the classic sound of the CE-1 (and its successor, the CE-2) using premium all-analog circuitry. Switch between the standard CE-2 sound, as well as CE-1 chorus and vibrato effects, with the flip of a switch. The CE-2W exceeds the capabilities of the original pedals, with stereo output for the CE-2 effects and variable depth for the CE-1 chorus sounds. Add expansive effects to your pedalboard with the BOSS CE-2W Chorus Waza Craft Special Edition pedal!
Waza Craft: a higher art of stompbox designThe Japanese word “waza” means art and technique, an appropriate name for BOSS’s premium line of redesigned guitar effects pedals. You see, the pedal collectors here at Sweetwater have seen more than enough special-edition stompboxes that are only a paint job away from the originals, which is why we’re so blown away by what BOSS has done with the Waza Craft series. Even in their Standard modes, Waza Craft pedals sound like idealized versions of the originals, offering the same sonic character that made them iconic, but with less noise and more consistent tone. And when you A/B the standard mode and the custom mode, the contrast is nothing short of astonishing.
BOSS CE-2W Chorus Waza Craft Special Edition Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Re-creates the classic modulated effects of the BOSS CE-1 and CE-2 pedals
- Standard mode reproduces the classic CE-2 chorus effect
- CE-1 mode replicates the vintage pedal’s chorus and vibrato effects
- Exceeds the capabilities of the original pedals with CE-2 stereo output and CE-1 variable depth
- Rate and Depth controls allow for precise effect adjustment
- Analog bucket brigade (BBD) technology yields premium vintage modulation effects
Re-create classic modulation effects with the BOSS CE-2W Chorus Waza Craft Special Edition pedal!